Ya'll know Fast Company is one of my favorite magazines (R.I.P. Domino), but now they've cinched the top spot. They gave a shout out to my hometown and I've fallen even deeper in love. Seattle is so pimp...
You know you want to move here (Rebecca, I'm talking to you and Dr. Dan). I know a great real estate agent and the house buying is good...
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
As If We Didn't Already Know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great article Cher. I love Seattle! After my trip to Scottsdale I was actually relieved to get home and see all the green and some rain.
I was just telling my Dad tonight that I was taking the fam to Seattle to visit you all in July ... and that Dan and I will be checking out the city with the hopes of moving there in two years. Wouldn't that be dreamy?
Loved the article too. And that Jon was thoughtful enough to send it to us.
xoxo
How fun would that be to have your old friend there with you?!! Hi to Rebecca and Dan! Did you take the photo of Seattle/the Space Needle, etc? Great shot!
Post a Comment