Friday, April 24, 2009

I {heart} Habitat


This store drove my sis and I crazy! Instant love. I told my sister just yesterday that next time I'm spending all of my money at this store. She posted on it here and has much better pics than me so we'll just leave it at that!

As a sidenote, this was one of the few places that had fabulous customer service. While sitting in the children's area I inadvertantly left a bag from Zara Home by one of the beds. I had only a little item in it but Steph had several darling outfits for her girls in the bag. I felt awful when we realized it was missing after we got home. Steph's husband even stayed up super late UT time to call the phone number on the receipt (he speaks French fluently) only to find out it was a corporate number and not a number for the store.

The next day we went back to the store where two very nice ladies helped us find our bag which had been found and put in the backroom in case we came back! The guilt was quickly erased and I kept better track of our things from then on...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Steph's post on Habitat had me drooling, I would have spent all my money there for sure. Hopefully I'll be hitting it with Dr. Dan in tow this fall.

xoxo