I just finished watching The Visitor on Netflix Instant and I am absolutely enamored with the film. It is a MUST see. Put it in your queue, head to blockbuster, do whatever you have to do to see this movie. Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 91%...
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If you liked the Visitor, check out The Station Agent, by the same writer/director. Max introduced it to me when we first started dating, and I could watch it over and over. It is wonderful!
Ooh, I am intrigued. Off to put it on hold. Thanks for the recommendation!
It just arrived from Netflix...maybe Rachel & I will watch it Saturday night for our Girls Night In :)
The world can be an intimate village, if we would all just get involved... love always expands and even in the darkness, it can find a place. Great recommendation Cher.
Post a Comment