
This is so perfect for me. I live within riding distance of so many places, this would actually contribute to my "simple life" mentality. I bet it's crazy expensive though. Maybe for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Birthday, Mother's day and over again presents?
I also just bought this bike on craigslist because I need to sit up straight for my back issues. It's in great shape but needs a little tuning up. I feel kind of silly on it though because I haven't ridden a bike in, oh, 12 years or so. I almost bit it the first time I tried it out. Not cool in front of the perfect stranger I'm buying it from. 
I'm eyeing this bike seat for Noah but am worried about losing my balance and having him bite it along with me. Any thoughts from the bikers out there? Do your kids prefer trailers or do they like to sit up and see things? The bike seat would also eliminate the possibility of having a large front basket for putting groceries in and whatnot. A trailer would help with this because I could have a basket AND a trailer for putting things in. I'm not really going to need any of this until the spring but seeing the taga bike put me on a mental tangent...yet another thing to keep me up at night.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I Think This Would Simplify My Life, Don't You?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looove the bike. Katie got one like that for her bday. And I grew up with the trailer thingies on the back and I remember loving them.
That bike is awesome! I wish I had some pointers for you, but I haven't ever riden with my kids, Cory always pulls them in the trailer We like our trailer, and it fits two kids plus has a little "trunk". Good luck!
hey cher! its sara, stephs friend from rhs. i love your blog. i am also trying hard to simplify, so i really like your new theme. i am also thinking of getting into biking with babe. here is a link to a cool article that has some good info - http://www.oregonlive.com/cycling/index.ssf/2008/10/family_biking_cycle_in_with_th.html
We have been to amsterdam 2x in the last year - they have it all figured out over there. all moms bike with babes on board...so cool.
Post a Comment