Tonight after soccer practice we headed to our favorite teryaki place on 145th. A darling couple runs it and they are so kind to the kids- we love going there. We ordered two chicken teryakis for Will, Noah and I to share and one order of chicken fried rice for Ella. Will proceeded to wolf down a whole adult order of chicken teryaki while Noah and I shared one. Will asked Ella if he could have "six bites" of her fried rice. I asked him if he would have room in there for all of that. He said "yeah, they want to join the party". I asked him what party he was referring to. "The party in my stomach mom. All of this food is having a party in my stomach". The best part was that he said it so matter-of-factly. Ella followed suit by saying she had a disco ball in her tummy and the chicken was dancing "like this" and stood up and did a little John Travolta move. I want to know where they put all of this food!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My mom always said we had a hole in our leg when we ate like that. I'd start looking.
They're growing kids, must be one heck of a growth spurt!
I love it! I can totally can picture them saying those things!!! What a kick!
I love the funny things kids say. Jackson is starting to eat a lot too. It's crazy, they go from eating three bites to getting seconds and thirds. I want to have a party in my tummy right now!
That's hilarious! John always says, "This is going to be a party in my mouth." Love it. And I love the boots from the later post! I kind of want to see if they have them at Costco here!
Post a Comment