
I reread this article tonight and really want to share it with all of my favorite mommies. Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there who inspire me to be better and enjoy every moment. I love you!
ps I chose this picture because I have fond memories of pressing flowers with my mom growing up. She was always really good at pretty crafts. Her favorites to press were pansies and queen anne's lace.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
To All Of My Favorite Moms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I so remember your mom pressing flowers. I'm sure I have a few somewhere! Know too, Cherilee, that you are an inspiration as a mother. Happy Mother's Day! L
Thanks for the good memories, Cher. I love hearing your memories from your childhood, especially if I'm part of them.... Now if I could just find a new way to make that stationery, since the products I used are no longer available. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment