
I saw an ad for this magazine and thought I had found heaven! It's a magazine geared towards do-it-yourselfers and has clever ideas for converting Ikea furniture into unique (something Ikea is not) pieces of furniture among other genius ideas. At first glance the magazine is hip, interesting and has some great projects. On the flip side, a lot of the ideas called for major tools like table saws and some thingamajiggers that I don't know what they are.
Bottom line: If you are super ambitious or handy or both this is a great read for you. The subscription was $25 for a year and it will definitely pay off if I can get even ONE fabulous idea from it!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
My Cup Of Tea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got the trial of this magazine and enjoyed it.
check out amazon.com. i think they are offering this cheaper (you could cancel your new subscription and re-sign on??)
Post a Comment