Thursday, April 17, 2008

Loverly





I've been working on a client's home and they love this sofa from Room and Board (smashing taste I must say).  Then the client saw a very similiar sofa in  a Macy's mailer.  I actually like the Macy's sofa better and it's HALF the price.  More money to spend on something else!  

Bonus:  She can go to Macy's and actually sit on the sofa to see if it's comfortable.  Unfortunately, you can't do that with Room and Board here in Seattle.

PS  I ended up buying this couch.  I went with my client to see the sofa in person and it was stunning and super comfy I just couldn't stand it.  Our leather sofa will find it's way to Craigslist any day now.  

2 comments:

MLH said...

Cher, at this rate your profits will be in the red forever!!!

Lol... so glad you found something you loved!

Anonymous said...

So funny because I just bought a leather couch and loveseat last week and thought "Cherilee would be so proud I'm following in her footsteps!" Now I've got to sell my old ones on Craigs list too!