
This is the current Seattle weather. I've lit a fire and the kids and I are watching National Velvet. Can you believe this!
Friday, April 18, 2008
I'm Not Kidding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is the current Seattle weather. I've lit a fire and the kids and I are watching National Velvet. Can you believe this!
6 comments:
It was about 84 here in good ol' Baltimore today - and 39 two days ago! I think I would love some snow right now! Love your blog...
No way! It was 80 in Akron yesterday. I had to wear sunscreen. Of course, easrlier this week, we had hard frosts at night with temps near freezing.
I guess we have what you had. It started yesterday and Laurel barely made it home from school. We are leaving Kalispell MT in awhile and hope the pass is open.
It is hard to get your head around it when having such nice weather previous, that is for sure!
i'm a bit jealous. Seatlle gets snow and TN doesn't???
Come to Fresno - dad and I have been walking in 80-90F weather with clear blue skies for the past week... finally a reason to like this place!
Wow! I'm totally not jealous. We had 75 degree weather in Boston on Friday, but like some other people said, we had quite a few cold days leading up to it.
Post a Comment