We came back from a few days in Wenatchee to find our Home Depot Christmas Tree limp and dead as can be. No amount of water is making that thing come back to life so lesson learned- stick with the fresh cut trees! Who knows how long the tree was sitting at HD waiting for some unsuspecting customer to come pick it up on a blizzardy, wintry night! Here are the kids in their Christmas jammies...
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Our tree is dead too. I just took the decorations off tonight...I can stand to look at it any longer. I am all for real trees, but I think the dry climate is just too much for a real tree. I will be looking for a prelit tree for next year.
PS-I love the Christmas cd!
Cute pic of the kids. Noah looks ready to burst and there is Ella in the caring mode. Thanks for the cd. Very fun mix!
Very cute picture of your kids! They all have such pretty brown eyes! Love the jammies too.
Post a Comment