We are in the middle of replacing the bathtub and tile in our hall bath. Upon removing the tub and tile we discovered black mold all over the studs and drywall. Yikes! After taking care of that we got down to business! We now have the new tub in and Jon installed new cement board. His skillz are getting better and better! Pretty impressive I must say.
I'll post a pic when we are done! We're kickin' it classic old-school style with the tile- Ode to Helen Ballard the previous owner. I think she'd be proud!
PS Should we have kept the old tile? What do you think?

Saturday, January 5, 2008
Look What We've Been Up To
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That tile was falling apart I think you were wise to get rid of it. If you want to tile later you always can! Everything looks fabulous! Hmmmm I may recruit you when we get a house:)
Auntie Megan
I can't wait to see the finished product. You "do it yourselfers" make me proud!
Post a Comment