Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Gettin' My Craft On

Here are some of the latest projects I've been up to! In our master bedroom we took out the old, ugly, 45 year old brown sliding doors (can you tell I really hated them?!) and instead of putting in new sliding doors and not being able to look at the closet at the same time, I hung a curtain rod and some curtains. Now we just move them aside and we can see into our closet better. Then, to add some color to the walls, I bought some paper at Paper Source and framed it in seven dollar Ikea frames and hung them above our mid-century Craigslist steal of a dresser!

4 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Very Nice!

Marilou said...

Great idea!

EATING THE ABSTRACTION said...

Your room looks dreamy... it looks like the curtains made wave-like light patterns on your walls.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful Cher! Make your pictures bigger please!!! I totally want to see a close up :)