Friday, November 30, 2007

You Flatter Me

My sister gave me a shout out on her blog (stephmodo.blogspot.com) so go check it out! She flattered me silly and I'm feeling rather pink in the cheeks but you can see some lovely pictures that she took of my home and her camera is way better than mine!

6 comments:

Leah said...

I'm obsessed Cher. I'd love to "start over" in my house. Especially a fan on your lighting, where did you get all your fun chandeliers?

Cher said...

The chandelier above the kitchen sink is an original to the house- it used to be above the dining table. The chandelier above the dining table is from concepts4living.com and the lighting in Ella's room is from Ikea!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I LOVE the paint in Ella and the boys bedroom. That is new to me.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Is your house always that spotless??? If so, I need some major tips.

Lisa said...

Your sister is so right, you put me to shame as well. Thanks for the install of our light fixtures! You are amazing!

Kimby said...

Cher, so glad to find your blog and catch up on your family! You are amazing, and looks like your sister is too. Hope to see you and the fam at Anderton Christmas party! If not we will keep in touch blog-style.
http://kimbys.blogspot.com/
enjoy!