Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Love NPR

I am a total fan of NPR. The soothing voices, comedy snippets, the jazz and the interviews. Oh, the interviews. Yesterday Steven Colbert was on from touting his new book called "I Am America, and So Can You". His interview was hilarious and gave me such a good laugh that I wanted to run out and buy the book right away. I was laughing so hard that Noah started laughing to copy me. I love good, dry humor and this guy had it all. Next time I have some free cash I am heading to the bookstore to pick this one up. I'll do anything for a good laugh...

4 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I love NPR too! I am sorry I missed his interview...I could use a good laugh. By the way...we are painting tomorrow. I am going with to two colors that I showed you while I was visiting.

EATING THE ABSTRACTION said...

Stephen Colbert is my hero. The man is a genius. I can't wait to read his book.

-Kris

Anonymous said...

Like mother, like daughter! I love it, too! You learn so many interesting things that you would never hear about on any other radio or TV program.

Joslyn said...

Hooray for NPR!!!! I listen to it anytime i'm in the car with my daughter...i hope it rubs off on her.