Ella came out of her room this morning with the same pants on that she wore yesterday. She really wanted to wear them again so I asked her if they were clean (I pick my battles with clothes) and she said they were a little dirty but she was sure "the wind would blow it off today" so could she please still wear them? I couldn't say no to that reasoning!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
at least she didn't sleep in them like mine does.
Can the wind do all my laundry? I really can't argue with that logic either. I think I wash a lot of pretty clean clothes just in case. I think my ancestor's would laugh.
dear ever reasoning Ella... I can just see her earnest little face...
Dear, cute Ella! I can remember having favorite clothes like that!
Post a Comment