1. What I was doing 10 years ago: Getting ready to go to Russia to teach English for 6 months, living in Provo with my sis in a house in the tree streets and going to UVSC. About 2 weeks away from meeting Jon...:)
2. What I was doing 5 years ago: Just had Will, was starting to run more and about to do my first race, a 5k with my lovely friend Sam. She smoked me but I didn't do too badly with 24:30. I was spending lots of time with friends, playgroups, anything out and about.
3. What I was doing 1 year ago: Getting excited for Jon's last few months at work! Yay! Mentally getting ready to move to Seattle, spend my last year with my friends. Noah was a few months old so I was definitely trying to lose the baby weight- still am! Ella and Will were in 2 different schools so lots of carpooling.
4. What I was doing yesterday: Walked/ran at 6:45am, put away laundry, soccer games at 10 and 11, took Noah home at 11am for an early lunch and a nap because we had a baptism to go to at 2pm. Went to Carnation for Kaite Hogan's baptism and yummy meal after, left early because Noah was ridiculous from said early nap. Took stuff to D.I. for donation, picked up some things for my swap (see Stephmodo's blog) and watched the Relief Society Broadcast from the warmth of my own home on BYUTV and fell asleep on the couch at 8:45pm. Sigh. I was really really tired. Saturdays are crazy here and I wish I had more exciting things to write about but such is life and I really enjoy mine!
5. 5 snacks I enjoy: yogurt with strawberries, South Beach Diet Peanut Butter bars, chocolate, diet coke, chocolate...
6. 5 things I would do with $100 million: Solve world hunger, pay off our house, a second house in someplace tropical, a third house near a mountain to snowboard on, give money to people to get on their feet financially, pay tithing!
7. 5 locations I want to run away to: Australia, South America (Machu Pichu), The Caribbean, Europe, Japan.
8. 5 bad habits I have: Picking (zits, skin, I know it's gross), eating when I'm not always hungry, drinking too much DC, speaking my mind and hurting people's feelings, nit picking the kids and Jon (there, I said it out loud).
9. 5 things I like: Exercising, hanging with my friends and their kids, hanging with my friends without kids, walking around Target by myself, doing fun things with the fam.
10. 5 tv shows I watch: The Office, ANTM, Amazing Race, Martha (I fast forward the boring parts), Dancing with the Stars- What can I say, I'm a sucker for reality shows.
11. 5 things I hate doing: Putting away laundry, picking up after everyone, dishes, plucking my eyebrows, brushing my teeth. This sounds as though I am very unhygenic. However, although I loathe brushing and flossing I do it. I just don't like to do it but I still do it.
12. 5 biggest joys: Jon, Ella, Will, Noah, running my first marathon.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Little Ditty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're a brave soul for mentioning #11 with all the dental people that might be reading this! good for you for being honest!
A great post sweetheart.
Post a Comment