I am going to be guest blogging now and then to add some spice to the blog. Because I'm spicy.
We took a nice day trip to Snoqualmie Falls this weekend. It was quite beautiful. Cherilee mentioned two or three times how romantic it would be to stay at the Salish Lodge next to the falls (see picture to the left). We also hiked the 1/2 mile to the river bottom. It was a much steeper grade than I thought (although we were warned plenty of times with signs), so I was dreading the hike back up with Noah on my back and two kids with short, little legs trying to keep up. They did great, though. They even enjoyed the sprinkles that came off and on. We told the kids to pack their backpacks for a hike - see below for the contents.
Ella
Washcloth (for "wiping blood off injuries")
Band-Aids (for treating same injuries)
Extra pair of panties (in case there are no bathrooms and "I can't hold it")
Extra pair of socks
Will
Mini basketball (for "playing catch")
Stuffed tiger (he "wanted to come along since we'll be in a forest")
Toy lizard
Notice their personalities coming out?? Here are some additional pictures from the trip.
The Husband
Monday, September 24, 2007
Guest Blog: Snoqualmie Falls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a great idea! Maybe I should add some spice to my blog too. Looks like you had fun at the falls...I love what the kids packed in their backpacks, that Ella, always thinking ahead.
those two have not changed much!.... looks like a fun and beautiful place to hike to
I just love how men always refer to girls/womens underwear as "panties". So silly!
Hey Spice Guy (aka The Husband)
Nice touch you getting into the blog gig. Keep it up. Your dry wit is always a kick.
Those comments from the kids totally made me smile. Can't wait to see those cuties!
Post a Comment