Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hook Me Up Ladies

I am in desperate need of some good fix-ahead meals (just ask my family). With the onset of soccer season, choir, school, Jon's school, piano lessons, and life in general my dinners have become less than stellar. Help! Pass along any healthy, kid-friendly (or not, they can make a sandwich!) recipes my way via email and I will reply to you with all of the recipes I received. What a deal! I know it can be tedious to get up from the computer, walk to your recipes, pull it out and type it but pretty pretty please?!

My family will thank you.

4 comments:

emily said...

check your email

Sam and Josh said...

The girl with all the ideas, needs ideas. You are th woman.

Stephanie said...

I tried that book above and it's not that great. I was disappointed b/c it sure is pretty. I'll make some copies of some meals I have that are make-ahead and mail them out to you. Send me an email to remind me though...things are CRAZY!

Jan said...

I'm not even sure how I happened upon your blog -- but my daughter has put together an amazing crock pot cook book -- (polled all her friends and put it together). I'd be glad to send you a copy if you want it. My email is janny_wan@yahoo.com -- let me know and I"ll send it along.