One of my favorite people is coming to visit me tomorrow and I can't wait! She picked to come visit ME for her birthday weekend! I feel privileged and a lot of pressure to make the weekend without kids perfect. Jon is a total gem and is taking all 3 kids to Wenatchee for the weekend so we can sleep in and have the house to ourselves. I think he is definitely in the running for world's greatest husband this year. This poor mama needs a break after this crazy, stressful, hectic, (I got out my thesaurus :) summer we've had here. I can't wait to lazy around in bed in the morning, go to the beach and watch the ships go by, meander around downtown and shop (just a little!) and I get to do it all with Em! Whew. I am one lucky girl. I wish I had a picture of us handy but I don't think I have any that would do so I will remedy that this weekend!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad I checked your blog! I just finished packing and am getting ready to go to bed. I am so excited for this weekend. I really hope you are not feeling pressure to entertain me. I am so content relaxing without children. Cory and Jon both win the prize for father of the year! See you soon!
have fun girls!!!!
Post a Comment