Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Aquarium and Carkeek Park Pictures

You can check out the post below for more information but these are the pictures from the Seattlel Aquarium and Carkeek Park (7 minutes away!). The tall blonde that is with Ella in the pictures a lot is Tory, Rachel is the next oldest and she has brown hair and then Alyssa is the youngest with blonde hair.









6 comments:

Marilee said...

We had a "touch tank" on the pier in Santa Barbara and would take the kids there when they were little, they loved it. All we have to touch here are farm animals!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Okay, so maybe Noah isn't all Jon. I can see you in him too! I think all three kids look A LOT alike.

Cher said...

And the tall, dark-haired studmuffin in blue is Jon, Cher's husband.

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Nice to see shorts and t-shirts:) Looks like you guys have really been enjoying Seattle.

Sam and Josh said...

What a cute family.

Mom A said...

I see the backpack photo as Jon carrying himself as a toddler! Noah is Jon reincarnated--complete with the binky! Sorry Cher, I can't see you yet.