I saw the author of this book on The Today Show the other day (caught it while riding the bike at the gym, multi-tasking!) and was reminded that happiness is 100% a choice and I need to choose it more often. I'm thinking of embarking on my own happiness project to add a nice jolt of joy to my life. Sounds better than New Year's Resolutions to me.
P.S. On a bitter note (see how much I need a happiness project?) I've decided that everyone but me is brilliant. What a lovely, original thought to start a Happiness Project and then write a book about your experience! I'm still waiting for my million dollar idea to come to me...take that Stephanie Meyer!

5 comments:
I know you are not looking for praise, but you are brilliant! You have so many talents...should I name them? Okay, you are kind hearted, honest, forgiving, one of the best friends I have ever and continue to have, you are thoughtful in so many ways, you have an amazing amount of ambition and motivation, you have an eye for beauty, you are very hardworking...do you want me to go on? XOXOX
Ben just purchased that book too :) In all his spare time he plans on reading it....
You're definitely not lacking in the smarts department! And I'm definitely NOT PREJUDICED!!! ;-)
Cherilee!! You are brilliantly beautiful in mind, body [don't read *that* the wrong way ;-)] and most importantly SPIRIT! I love you and if you need to be reminded, I'll be glad to discuss the unfortunately less than stellarly smart customers I come in contact with on a daily basis!
I've been following this lady's happiness project blog for a while, and like her style. She's very pragmatic and down-to-earth. Her approach is about realistic, small actions and attitude adjustments we can do every day. She draws from such a broad variety of thinkers; it's interesting.
And by the way, you are one of the people I admire most - so smart and multi-talented and amazing!
Post a Comment