I had a few surprises up my sleeve for Jon's birthday this year. I can never surprise that guy so it felt good to pull a few on him this year. After all, he did turn 35! First I surprised him with one of these puppies, which was a family gift from my side. Second while we were out to lunch here (my mom watched the kiddies for me, thanks mom!) I surprised him with a t-shirt I got screen printed with a message for him. He thought it was pretty cute!!
Later that day we picked him up from work and headed to Bellevue to see lights at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. We're trying to come up with new Christmas traditions since we moved to Seattle. When we lived in Baltimore we spent a weekend in December in Hershey, PA so we could go to Hershey's Chocolate World and see their Christmas light displays. We miss it! This was nothing like those lights but it was still charming and beautiful.
Later that day we picked him up from work and headed to Bellevue to see lights at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. We're trying to come up with new Christmas traditions since we moved to Seattle. When we lived in Baltimore we spent a weekend in December in Hershey, PA so we could go to Hershey's Chocolate World and see their Christmas light displays. We miss it! This was nothing like those lights but it was still charming and beautiful.
Mom, Ella and I at the Botanical Gardens.
One of my surprises for Jon!
6 comments:
How sweet, sounds like he had a wonderful birthday! You look great and I loved seeing the picture of you and your mom, I havent seen her since I was a teenager!
Great ideas as usual Cher!
Cher, you look so good!
Cher, you look so good!
Andy had a patient that help set up the Bellevue Botanical Gardens, and we have been trying to get over there all season. We might have to go after Christmas now! Merry Christmas!
The garden light festival was so beautiful! It was magical walking through it in the dark! BTW, I took a great picture of you, Cher! You still have those great dimples!
Post a Comment