Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm Back, I Think

After having my sister here for a week I'm feeling very inspired (who doesn't she inspire?) and ready to contribute to the blogging world. Just a little bit though. While I'm certainly not an every-day-updater I'd like to carve a little more time out for my neglected site. So here goes nothing.

A few things that are happening around here:

Will turned 8 on Monday! Yikes!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving with above said sister. Three years running!

Homeschooling has it's ups and downs but today is a very good day. :) Ella is writing her first research paper on Heroines of the American Revolution, Will just finished his first chapter book (thanks mom!) and they are killin' it in math. I think I can, I think I can.

I just finished two amazing books. More on that later.

Loved last week's (Thanksgiving Day) GOOP letter. Who knew Gwyneth had so much up her sleeve?

I'm way behind but on this but I just saw the new Star Trek movie. Now I know what everyone was talking about. Also saw New Moon with all of the other 13 year olds. Guilty pleasure.

So, let's play catch up, shall we?

4 comments:

Lindsey H. said...

Yay! I put your blog in my google reader 3 months ago so when it came up "charlie brown" I thought "who is that?" Glad to see you're back to periodic updates. Does following your life through a blog give me any brownie points as a visiting teacher? :) Seriously, though - I know you're busy but I'll have to actually come by and visit this month with a big plate of goodies!

Trainer Momma said...

Oooo! You're writing again! OK, time to share on the two great books you read. I need some good late night reading material ASAP.

hannie bailey said...

hey friend! Happy holidays! Good to "see" you on my list of 'recent posts'.

Love you tons.
H

JoshandJen said...

I was excited to see a new post and that you are back blogging! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and that you will have a wonderful Christmas!