Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eleven Years And Counting

I married my boo eleven years ago today! Lucky me.



Car photo, taking off on our anniversary adventure- exploring a new town...



picture taken overlooking Chukanut Bay near Bellingham. It was gorgeous!

11 comments:

Adriel Sovereign said...

Happy 11th Anniversary!! You both look great and very happy and I love reading your blog site.

Marilee said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Marilou said...

11 years already? Happy Anniversary you two!!

Mom A said...

Happy 11 years and counting! I should read the dates on the calendar Amy made for us once in awhile then I would remember which day was your anniversary.

Sam and Josh said...

Happy Anniversary to the very cute couple. Miss seeing you. Hope you had a FUN time.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Happy Anniversary!

Georgia said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You two make a great team! Good for you for getting away and spending alone time. XO Mama

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary to a couple, I'm pretty sure, could have me rolling on the floor by night's end (were I to be invited to dinner). You two seem like a fantastic match of smarts, wit and fun.

Dad/Papa/David/Grandpa said...

Congratulations! I have so many wonderful memories of that beautiful day. We are so happy you continue to make memories together. Keep up the great work!

Stephanie said...

Aahhh...you two are so cute. You are both lookin' gooooood!

xo

The Thackers said...

Wow...11 happy years!! Congrats!