My little sister got married on June 25th in Western Massachusettes. Jon and I traveled out to Boston (see Jon's post here) and had a lovely 4 days all to ourselves...Not to mention witness my sister marry her perfect match.
Stephanie is posting about the wedding and all of the my sister's lovely details (Kris pretty much did it all by herself, with a little help from her friends and family) so check it out. We are so happy for Kris and Max, he is a welcome addition to the Hatch clan!
Hatch sisters at the rehearsal dinner.
(L to R: Hilario (stepdad), Mom, Steph, Ben, Jon, Moi, Max and Kris)
4 comments:
I was just catching up on your posts and saw the one about the raised beds. I'm thinking of putting in some raspberries this week in a corner of our yard where the neighbor's Rottweiler likes to visit our fence. YIKES!
I found this article (written be a woman in your area of the country). Enjoy!
http://www.finegardening.com/plants/articles/reliable-raspberries.aspx
What a bunch of gorgeous girls. I am so glad to hear you had a great time.
Really, you're all way too pretty for one gene pool. I'm glad you had a great time; it's fun to see the "other" sister (who is gorgeous and chic like you and Steph) and all the husbands in one place.
You and your sisters are GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment