My dear Will. He always has numbers, sports or Star Wars on the brain. The other day we started multiplication and Will got the problem of 4x7. He immediately said "28". I asked him how he knew that (this was our first lesson mind you) and he said "that's four touchdowns, 1 touchdown is 7, 2 touchdowns is 14...". He'll be first draft pick in 12 years or so. That or he'll be a meteorologist.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, he's gonna be both! I love these kinds of little boys - the ones with their little math/science brains always a ticking.
Forget how much I'm loving you - my kids are going to fall in love with your kids in June. There may be tears at the end of the day. And the kids may cry, too.
Adorable Will! Hey, next time I come visit you, please order me some of that sunshine!!! XOXO
Next comes cricket. Strike that...not worth the effort. Try rugby instead. Jake's team is in the state rugby finals next week!
Never say sports is a waste of time!
Post a Comment