Watching a darling and endearing British comedy (the best kind) right now. Put in in your queue...
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Movie Review #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watching a darling and endearing British comedy (the best kind) right now. Put in in your queue...
4 comments:
I just saw this trailer on another movie I redboxed this weekend. I love Thandie Newton, and though I've never seen that male lead before, he seemed so endearing. I love the Brits.
Let me know how it panned out and I'll rent on your recommendation.
I'll this to my queue today. I recently watched a british comedy that made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants - literally. We had to stop the movie a couple of times so I could catch my breath and not miss the dialogue: Death at a funeral. Hysterical!
I saw this on my cable guide and have it set to record. I hear it is too funny.
We watched it the other night. Love it---EXCEPT the blister part where I LITERALLY threw up in my mouth. Could not handle that.
Post a Comment