Monday, May 18, 2009

Drop Your Drawers Here

Our final big house project is to redo the laundry room. Although it's functional, it needs some serious love. Like tear-down-the-drywall-and-start-over love.


This article on Apartment Therapy caught my eye...I think I'll tuck this one away in my inspiration binder.









5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh, purdy! I dream of a big laundry room with shelves, shelves, shelves and a HUGE table or counter in the middle where I can fold to my heart's content.

Christy said...

I love that last one...I'd like to use those colors anywhere in my house!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I love you! How did you know I needed ideas for my laundry room? I just might need to use some of my left over yellow paint to brighten up room that doesn't have any windows.

Adrienne said...

I would love to paint my laundry room (well, laundry closet, rather) bright yellow. Maybe it would motivate me... or maybe not. But at least it'd be pretty! I think that green is a great color, too.

Laura and crew said...

I think if I could have a snappy laundry room like your pics I would actually enjoy the chore. I'm currently coveting the idea of having a retractable clothesline in mine so I can air dry my delicate stuff without putting them in awkward places. Have you seen those? They're at http://www.stacksandstacks.com/hideaway-retractable-clothesline/?id=175&sku=55054 and probably a bunch of other places.