We spent a day and a night in a little town called Beynac. The scenery was breathtaking, every which way you looked you could see a castle perched on a hilltop. The town was the location for a few movies, including Chocolat and Ever After. Everyone was very friendly (unlike Paris but I'll get to that later) and the weather was lovely. I actually arrived in France with only a carry on and had brought a wool coat and knee high boots. I was sweatin' it a little.
After our first shower in over 30 hours we hit the town for a stroll and then dinner...
The narrow streets are the reason why you can only have a mini car here.
Fountain on the street, I thought my kids would think this was cool, they would name it the Aslan fountain or something because the water is coming out of a lion's mouth...
6 comments:
Charming, delightful, darling. I watched "French Kiss" a week ago and these pictured reminded me of the charming little town they go to outside of Paris.
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Man that shower felt good. I'm craving that yummy porcini mushroom soup...
cher- i'm so glad you posted pictures of your trip. hope there are more to come. i am so glad you got to go.. what a way to get away! and with your sister! be sure to write as much as you can down about places/names... you quickly forget! em
I've been loving reading about your trip (on stephanie's blog too!)...keep the posts coming. :-)
Thanks for all the pics Cher. So cool you two could do this together.
Post a Comment