Monday, March 23, 2009
I Feel Very Loved
I don't think I've ever had so many people wish me a happy birthday! I feel loved and I appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness. It's amazing how a little shout out on facebook or a phone message can make a person's day! Thank you thank you thank you...
PS sorry to all of those who called me today...i turned my phone off while i had a super long lunch with friends today!
PPS I will be back to blogging after FRANCE. Although it is not abnormal for me to go long periods of time between posts this time I have a brilliant excuse. I have much to do before my trip and will have much to do when I get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHER!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!
cher, happy bday. i will be thinking of you fab ladies next week while you are in paris. enjoy.
Happy B'day to a wonderful daughter! Have a fabulous time in Paris! I'll have to share an article with you about the best places to eat according to the locals. They look great! XOXO Mom
Happy Birthday to you! I sort of spilled my guts in a comment to your husband, who left a nice little comment on my blog, about how I think you're the bee's knees. Really, I've read your whole blog (I'm really not as creepy as that makes me sound) and just admire your style, your warmth, and I covet every inch of your house. You seem like the kind of girl I'd love in real life, so since I don't know you in that vein, happy birthday in this one!
And have a wonderful time - I love Paris and can't wait for pictures and food reports.
Post a Comment