Friday, March 20, 2009

9 Days And Counting...

So in case you haven't caught up on everything I just want to throw out that I am going to FRANCE with my SISTER for a WEEK. Subtle? How can I be when I can hardly think straight! I have no idea what to wear (I'm desperate to not look like a shlumpy american, at least blend in a bit!) but we will definitely never lack for things to do. Believe me, when stephmodo is in charge of the itinerary I have nothing to fear. She is amazing at picking the best of the best, no?

Speaking of things to see, I need to find out where this photo was taken! I absolutely must come home with a vintage globe from Paris...


Image via the sartorialist, OF COURSE!

5 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

You, shlumpy? I think not! I can't wait to hear about your adventures.

Adriel Sovereign said...

You will have such an amazing experience. I will definitely love to hear your stories upon your return. My goal is to get to France before we leave our tour in Germany, so I will look to you and Steph on some places to explore when I make my trip. Wish I could have taken a train to see you both for one day. Have fun!!

Adriel Sovereign said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dad/Papa/David/Grandpa said...

You have a style all your own. Have you ever thought that you may teach those French a thing or two??!

Georgia said...

You would never look like a schlumpy (sp?) american! They'll be mesmerized by your beauty, anyway!