I took the kids to Tacoma last week and we HAD to check out a new cupcake venue! The decor was darling, white marble counters, dark woods and my favorite chandeliers hanging in the windows. We found the cupcakes all to be yummy but I still prefer Cupcake Royale over any others I've tried. If you are in the area, however, Hello, Cupcake is definitely worth the stop. It's located on a quaint street close to the Glass Museum, a history museum and UW Tacoma campus.
Outside Hello, Cupcake.
Ella and her chocolate chocolate!
Noah and his classic choice.
Will with his red velvet. Gorgeous, no?
Monday, January 26, 2009
Hello, Cupcake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um, how darling is that picture of Noah!!!
Love your blog. So nice to find others from the Pacific Northwest who are blogging about Seattle.
Fantastic work on the house. Your pictures are inspiring!
Sounds like a fun place to visit. Add it to the list for when I get up there! Love the kids' photos! They look adorable!
Post a Comment