Monday, December 8, 2008

Leah, Leah, Leah

Raise your hand if you've had Leah Wright take your pictures!  If you have, then you have amazing photos of your family, right?  If you haven't, get to it!  She's incredible.  You can see a few of the pictures she did of our family yesterday (yes, yesterday!) on her blog.

Thank you Leah!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for the props. Can't believe you still like me that much after I taught your kids the Chubby story.

Anonymous said...

Cher - I am dying over these! You all look fantastic and I can't believe how tall Will is. I've been following Leah's blog and it's great to see you on it! Love and miss you way too much, Lima Bean

Rebecca said...

Oooh, you look gorgeous! Leah did a fab job and these pictures put the biggest grin on my face. Makes me miss you even more than I already do.

Big hugs!

Georgia said...

How fun! May I order some copies?

Sam and Josh said...

Very cute. Your kids are getting so big and you all look fabulous. Hope you holiday is wonderful.

Lisa said...

Great pictures! You've inspired me to get some family pictures taken.