Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where Have I Been?

What?  There's only a week left until school starts?  Where did my summer go?  I know, it went by so fast because we saw so many of YOU!  Yay!

How lucky am I that I was able to see so many wonderful people and accomplish so much!  Thank you to everyone who hosted us this summer or came to visit because you made our summer wonderful and memorable!  Now for the summer recap...

Our new favorite hang out- Golden Gardens in Ballard. It's right by the marina and you can see all of the cruise ships and barges come in and out of the port.



4 comments:

EATING THE ABSTRACTION said...

I love Noah's sweet shaggy do!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Oh those adorable Anderton boys! They make me smile.

Sam and Josh said...

What a bunch of cute kids.

Georgia said...

You now know how we teachers feel at the end of a summer...Aaaaaah! Where DID the summer go? Help! I know you'll do great!