



I'm constantly redecorating my home, especially the kids' rooms. I am a big fan of creating rooms for kids that will last them through the years with only minor tweaks here and there. Here are a few I love and also the a picture of the dresser series from Ikea that I am in love with. Ella has one in here room and I'm planning on getting another one for her because that girl needs more storage for all of her "treasures"! Bottome line is she is a pack rat and I'm trying to come to terms with it...
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Room Inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have that same dresser for Natalie - in white. We love it :) And I love looking at all your room makeovers as you've renovated. That is something I would love to do some day, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the creativity for it. You sure do, though!!!
I actually have 2 of those dressers (4 drawer) in white in our master bedroom. It's a snug room, with lots of white crafstman style trim. I'm adding some pretty mnodern handles to dress them up a bit. They sit on either side of our bed and serve as dressers and nightstands.
Post a Comment