
Steph sent me a link to a new cupcake place in the Wallingford district of Seattle and mentioned we needed to do some cupcake comparisons next time she came. All of you know I am a loyal customer of Cupcake Royale but after visiting the site of Trophy Cupcakes (hello, Snickerdoodle Cupcake!) I think I might have found a new love. My interest in trying out someplace new was solidified after seeing the owner/founder of Trophy Cupcake on the Martha S. show demonstrating how to make her Chocolate Graham Cracker Cupcake. Today we are making a fieldtrip. It is the last day of E. and W.'s spring break and we are going out with a bang. The weather is gorgeous and has been all week (sorry mom!) and the owner mentioned a playground near by (their location is an old schoolhouse). Stay tuned for my take on the cupcakes. At $3 a pop they better be good!
PS We are getting the new doors for the upstairs hallway so I will post pics of those and the new MBath soon, I promise!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Showdown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment