Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've Never Been


To Mississippi! But that's where I headed last weekend to spend several wonderful days in 70 and 80 degree weather with my gal pal Julie. She recently moved back home after living in Baltimore for a year and half and it was wonderful to see her happy and surrounded by friends and family. On friday night we hit the Sweet Potato Queen ball and shook it up dancing to a live band (they were super good) and a DJ later on. Sadly, MS does not have a no smoking in public places policy so that literally stunk but hopefully it won't kill us after just one night! The next day we went on her father-in-law's boat out on a lake and then had some serious trouble getting the boat docked again because it was so windy. They got it in and then Julie and I hit PF Changs for some yummy food. Thanks so much Julie and family for having me!

No comments: