Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lay It On Me

I need your help.  I need you all to post comments about how my blog looks on your computer.  I blog on our MAC but Jon has a laptop with Internet Explorer and he says my blog format is all over the place on his computer.  What does it look like to you?  Any solutions out there?  

9 comments:

Matt said...

Don't worry Cher. I tested your site on Firefox, Safari, IE 6.0 and IE 7.0 and it looked fine in all four.

The bathroom downstairs looks great!

AJ said...

On a Mac here. Looks fine. Tell Jon his computer has issues. ;)

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

It looks good to me! I use a Dell laptop.

Anonymous said...

On PC Internet Explorer and it looks great!

Lisa said...

Cher, it looks fine here, but I did notice that the format changes sometime. I'll give you more details when we talk.

Amy D. said...

Looks great on my end. You need a banner though..let's get to work on that.

Mom A said...

Perfect, always perfect on my end.

Sam and Josh said...

It looks good on a pc dell computer and you always do a great job as always.

emily said...

shows up just fine on our mac