Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Apartment Therapy, Cher Therapy















I love love love these images from Apartment Therapy.  I am so anxious to try wallpaper but I can't commit yet.  Paint is just so much more forgiving, if I don't like it or get bored I can paint over it!  I've had to remove wallpaper before and it is time consuming and messy.  I might just try an itty bitty space to see what I think.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

One of my friends just put some textured wallpaper that she then painted in her babies new room on one wall. It looks amazing I would go for it!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'll ever wallpaper again. It takes patience, patience, patience and a partner/helper who does things similarly. I vote for paint. It's hassle free.

PS. I know plenty of people who find wallpaper a must and love hanging it. It's simply not my thing.

Melinda said...

Yeah, this looks really great. I'd like to see you try to resist wallpaper for much longer... you don't seem to hold out long once an idea is in your head. Isn't it easier to remove these days and less of a mess to put up?