Jon was in Boston for a conference a few years ago and decided to treat his honey (that would be me) to a little gifty. He knew I was probably at home seething with jealousy that he was in Boston, visiting my sister and one of my closest friends Rebecca AND staying at the Four Seasons. So he saunters (ever see Jon saunter? Me neither.) into a Kate Spade store and has a look around. Meanwhile, the salespeople continue to chat away amongst themselves totally ignoring my husband! He was wearing a suit! Anyway, he and I have a thing about not spending money where they don't give you the time of day so he walked out of there and I have yet to see anything Kate Spade since (to no fault of his own, he's off the hook on that one). Needless to say I was a little bit miffed to see her name pop up in my inbox informing me that she has a line at Bed Bath and Beyond of all places. After I perused the selection I secretly (not anymore) wished I had been able to register for such delightful things when I got married, 9 1/2 years ago! If you're getting hitched- head over there!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment