The Hogans (friends from when Jon and I were at BYU, they were our next door neighbors!) invited us over for a bbq a while back and they have such a fun house. They live out in Carnation, about 35 min. away out in pretty farm country. They set up a slip n' slide and the kids got pretty brave after we settled the bathing suit fiasco (i.e. I forgot to bring them, Ella borrowed one from the neighbor girl but they sent over a two-piece and Ella didn't feel modest, etc.) and had so much fun. Noah didn't have the luxury of a suit so he just chilled in his swimmy. They have 4 kids, Jackson (9), Kaite (8), Addy (5) and Eli (2) so our 3 fit in pretty well in between! Eli is in his swimmy with Noah. Look at those cute tummies. Thanks Hogan family!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Old Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to see you back blogging. I've been following your family all summer via Steph's, Amy's and your in-laws' blogs. I love Noah's hair!
So glad you are back in town.
I love it that Ella rejected the two-piece. I think it should be on Good Morning America.
Mi casa is su casa.
Post a Comment