On Monday the house was being painted so I skidaddled out of there and took the kids to the zoo at the last minute. It was perfect zoo weather and it was a great experience except I kept having to get an over tired Noah in and out of the stroller because certain exhibits didn't allow strollers. Every time I tried to put him back in the stroller he threw a fit but there were lots of things to distract him with luckily. We saw red pandas, sloth bears, tamarins (Ella wanted to take them home as pets) and butterflies. We didn't get to see the 7 week old baby tiger however and the kids were quite disappointed. We have a membership so we can just see it all another time! So far we have joined the Science Center (super cool and huge! Great water table which Noah decided looked like a good pool so he went head first into it, but I digress), the zoo and the SAM (that's for me).
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Is An Emu Another Name For Ostrich?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
GREAT pictures!
I love the caterpillar picture...esspecially Noah. Hey, I am still going to call you Cher!
My favorite is Noah's pacifier hanging out!
I just have to say that I love that you are taking a picture in the middle of summer and I see that you have jeans on and Ella has a coat on! Got to love Washington:)
going along with sarah's comment about the jeans... you'd be dead in memphis with that on! heat wave city. cute picture though. i love the noah caterpillar one also!
What a lot of fun. You are always out doing something. I have a hard time keeping everyone in one spot, but as you know I can't stand staying home that is why everyone always goes to the store and grocery store, but you know me.
Post a Comment