I randomly came across these today and fell in love. I like the idea of framing them in crisp white frames and using them as artwork as well. I think I love the first one because the blue and green colors are what I have on my walls in our new house! I decided I would jazz things up a bit and throw some color on the walls (Julie S., you would be so proud) and steer away from the all beige house we had before! We can't find our camera battery charger right now so bear with me. I promise to take pics and post them as soon as our subway tile backsplash is in. I can't wait!


Saturday, August 25, 2007
I Love Love Love These Wrappings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi,
I'm a lurker. I am Amy Dover's friend's (Leah Wright) older sister. Make sense? I've looked at your blog every so often since I met your husband in the airport with Leah and her hubbie. Anyways, I was wondering where you got this wrapping paper. I want to cover our hand-me-down lamp shades w/ wrapping paper and ribbon but haven't found fantastic paper.
Thanks and cute blog!
Emily
Oh goodness. I'm super bad about giving credit where credit is due. I blog surf a lot and came across these! Give me a few days while I retrace my steps and see where I found them! You can lurk anytime, Leah's pretty much family anyway!
Oh thankyou very much.
Post a Comment