Anybody notice something weird about my sidebar stuff? For some reason it is at the bottom of my page but if you click on an individual post it's right where is should be. I've checked my layout and everything is normal.
Any ideas? I thought I'd ask you first before I go through the trouble of contacting blogger...
Hook me up!!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
I Need Your Blogger Expertise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks fine for me, and I'm on firefox
How odd! I can see the problem - also on Firefox.
Try going to your Dashboard >Layout >Edit HTML
Scroll down to the Outer-Wrapper section and fiddle with the width pixels a little.
"outer-wrapper" = main-wrapper + sidebar-wrapper, so make sure your pixels (including margins) add up correctly.
Good luck, let me know if you need any more help. My expertise ends about there, but I can try! :)
Your header has been off for a while now, too. Unfortunately, I have no savvy advise as to how to remedy it, though.
Under the html tab you might want to find the number next to sidebar wrapper. It usually is somewhere between 180-220ish. Just reduce it by 20 press save then check out your blog again and see if it fixed it. If not than try and reducing it by another 20 or so. If that doesn't work email me and I can help you.
aimeeheffernan @ gmail
Oh, and if you want to get rid of that border around your header, I can send you a link for that.
I keep meaning to ask you about where they disappeared. I always used to jump to Jon's blog from yours.
Post a Comment