Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Accessories Always Love You

I have a great love for accessories like handbags and shoes. They always love you no matter what size you are and they can really make an outfit. Here are a few that I'm *sighing* over right now:

Cole Haan Zippered bag...Love the hardware and the buttery leather could make it heirloom quality.

Grey gorgeousness, check out the lining! I'm in love with this one for sure.

I would love a cross body bag. I'm past the diaper bag stage and sometimes I just need enough room for a wallet, makeup bag and keys. I also get tired of bags constantly sliding off my shoulder and the color of this one is lovely.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I had a purse from that etsy seller that I just loveloveloved. Until some terrible person spilled their wine on it at a film festival. Sob.