It's my boo's birthday today. He turns the big 35. I think he gets better looking with age, but that's just me. So here's a shout out to the man whom I love more than anything...
Things I love about Boo:
Whenever I have hair-brained ideas he goes along with them. He let's me try anything- He supported me in running a marathon, working Saturdays at WS so I could do something fun, homeschooling, having chickens, buying this house...
He's handy. It's hot when he does stuff around the house.
He does dishes, is super neat and loves to organize with me. Like I said, hot.
He has these smile lines around his eyes that just melt me. Smile crinkles around those big brown eyes with long lashes? Yum.
He enjoys his job and enjoys his clients even more. He's good at whatever he does.
He is THE BEST dad. He plays with them, teaches them things and loves to be with them. Not to mention he is Mr. Mom for 15+ hours a week while I work.
Those lips...nuff said. (TMI?)
Monday, December 21, 2009
Birthday Boy
Handsome as ever at Glacier National Park
Point Defiance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, J-dogg. 35's never looked better, and I think the grey temples make you look wise/seasoned and I'd totally trust with all my money. If I had any.
Love his expression in the last picture. Happy Birthday, Jon!
TMI? Definitely! But soooo glad you're still soooo in love!
happy birthday - you two have such a beautiful family!
Oh my gosh! Ella would be soooo grossed out that you are being so "lovey"! ;-) Feliz cumpleanos (This Mac I'm using doesn't do the squiggle over the n.) "Panchito"!!! Too bad you can't include the photo in the sombrero ;-)
Post a Comment