I was lucky enough to watch my niece and nephew for my sister while she went to France for a week...I say lucky because there are many memories created in the day to day things that I don't normally get to do. Like saying prayers with my nephew before bed or taking them to do fun things around SLC.
We went to the Gateway Discovery Museum, Red Butte Garden, the park (several times!) and my personal favorite, the open house for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. The kids did such a good job getting dressed up ("But it's not Sunday mom!") and being reverent through the whole tour. They even sat still for a few pictures outside the temple. I loved being able to take them to such a special place.
Luke and Sophie
Noah feeling happy (or goofy)
Me and my homies, you should have seen the looks I was getting around town with a 2 year old, 3 year old, 4 year old, 7 year old and an 8 year old. Try using birth control lady!
PS This happened a while ago but I forgot to post it!
2 comments:
What an aunt; I would've loved to see you manning a 6-person ship! And the temple, no less. Good for you - I would've done frozen pizza and Wow Wow Wubzzy.
What a great memory you made!
Post a Comment