My sister is getting married this summer in the DAR National Park in western Massachusetts. She is very artistic and unique and I'm certain the wedding will be original and memorable. This wedding I found on A Cup Of Jo looks like something my little sis would do...
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Wedding Lovely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, hopefully I'll be able to get it all together and not disappoint!
Congrats, how exciting!
Oooh, chills. I was married ten years ago and I'm amazed at all the things I'd do differently if I did it again, today. I was married in December, so true outdoors wasn't an option (Utah), but I'd love a reception that was more in nature, maybe a blend between inside and out, or weather permitting, all outdoors. Weddings like that feel so ethereal and gauzy; you have a smart sis.
Post a Comment