
This is serious blackmail material. Ella brought me upstairs the other day to show me her latest project: turning our two year old SON into a princess, complete with a crown, necklace, foot stool (recognize that lee-lee?) and a guard dog.
PS This is what Ella's room looks like all the time. It is my latest remodel project. I'm in the process of making her a gorgeous (I hope!) loft bed with curtains underneath to cover all the "treasures" she has!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Oh Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that's a classic picture...
Your title says it all!
You still have it? Ohhh....I have forgotten how much cross stitch I did back in the day.
Poor Neal has had the same treatment. The youngest kids always get so picked on.
Ask Jake & Jordan for their photos (not that they would share...) but as long as there are nurturing, mothering big sisters with their heads in the clouds... there are tormented little brothers!Too too cute!
Every child has at least one. Right Cher??!!
That seems to be Ella's thing...I recall that tiara, etc. being put on me by Ella, too...and I was turned into "Queen Nana"(although it wasn't blackmail material like Noah's photo! HA!)
I can't wait to see your project! My brother-in-law, Ernie, is doing that same project for his two girls, ages 10 and 12....only they will have a desk underneath. As she gets older maybe she could have that arrangement, too. Post pictures!
Post a Comment