Friday, September 19, 2008

Let The Games Commence...





Soccer has officially begun. We have practices 4 nights a week (E. has Tues/Thurs, W. has Mon/Weds) and two games on Saturday. Am I stressed? Nope. Why? Because we don't have soccer practice, homework, piano practice, family time, etc.! (insert sigh of relief) The kids love it and Ella is on the same team from last year. Luckily she has moved past the "talking on the field" stage to some serious game time. Will switched teams and we LOVE his new team and coach. They are having a blast.

5 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Don't you love soccer. Taeson has his first game tommorrow and he is so excited.

MLH said...

I loved the way Ella danced on the field... and Will scored 7 points in his first game... that was an awesome start last year and you are saying it is getting better? hmmmm....

Georgia said...

Go, Ella, Go! XOXO Mama

Hailey said...

Your kids are adorable--I think you are amazing for homeschooling them. I wouldn't even know where to begin! Your school room is awesome as well!

Mom A said...

Send us a game schedule and we'll try to coordinate a trip over to see a game.